Access to this website set up by the company REGEAL Affimet and the use of its contents is subject to the conditions described below. By accessing and browsing this Site constitutes your unconditional acceptance of the following stipulations:
1. The elements contained in this Site (information, text, images, sounds, logos and generally any type of data, hereafter the "Materials") and the Site itself are protected by the right of ownership Intellectual and databases.
You are allowed to download Elements for an exclusively personal, private and non-commercial use, provided retain all copyright and other proprietary notices associated with them and refrain from any modification or alteration thereof.
Any extraction, reuse, reproduction, modification, total or partial, of any or all of the elements for any other purpose than personal and private use (such as in particular any disclosure to the public or any commercial use) is prohibited without the express prior authorization of REGEAL Affimet, under penalty of civil and / or criminal prosecution.
The use you make of the elements on the Site is at your own responsibility, including with respect to the rights of others.
2. The trademarks and logos appearing on the Site are the property of REGEAL Affimet or third parties.
Any reuse in any manner whatsoever, trademarks or logos appearing on the Site is prohibited without the prior express consent of REGEAL Affimet or any third party owners of those marks or logos.
No mention on the Site shall be construed as granting you any rights in trademarks and logos mentioned above.
3. The information available on the Site are provided as is without REGEAL Affimet provides no warranties whatsoever, express or implied, concerning the accuracy, completeness or fitness for purpose or the use you intend to make. In particular REGEAL Affimet can not exclude that the Site contains errors or that the consultation is free from error or malfunction.
REGEAL Affimet reserves the right at any time to update or correct information available on the Site, or improve the Site, without notice.
To prevent the spread of computer viruses or other harmful programs, REGEAL Affimet endeavors to implement technical means in accordance with the state of the art proven the moment. However, given the structure of the Internet and the speed of change that characterizes it, REGEAL Affimet is not able to guarantee the total absence of viruses or other harmful computer programs.
Consequently, and in order to reduce this risk, it is up to you to make regular backups of your data before connecting on the Internet and to implement appropriate anti-virus means.
IN ANY EVENT, REGEAL Affimet DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT CAUSED BY THE USE OF THE SITE. REGEAL Affimet ALSO DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM TECHNICAL CAUSES INCLUDING THE UNAVAILABILITY OF THE SITE AND ANY FAILURE AFFECTING THE OPERATION THEREOF.
4. Any linking to the Site and any framing (framing) of the Site is subject to our prior express consent which can be revoked at any time in our sole discretion. REGEAL Affimet reserves the right to request removal of any link to the Site that have not been, or is no longer allowed.
The Site may contain links to other sites. Regeal Affimet not responsible for the content of sites you can access through links on the Site. The presence of such links on the Site does not imply, in fact, from REGEAL Affimet any control or approval of the content of sites towards which these links are established.
5. You are likely on this site to provide personal information about you. The provision of such personal data is optional.
They are intended for the company REGEAL Affimet. This information can
be passed on to third parties (partners ...) unless you tell us
Share refusal expressly.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, you can access to personal information about you and correct or delete, as appropriate, by contacting the Communication / Marketing Department at the following address:
Avenue of Vermandois BP 80419
60204 Compiegne Cedex.
REGEAL Affimet implementing means to ensure the security and confidentiality of the files containing the personal data collected on the Site in accordance with the regulations.
However, REGEAL Affimet does not control the operation of the Internet and draws your attention to the existence of possible risks in terms of confidentiality of information transmitted via this network.
6. REGEAL Affimet informs visitors to the Site that these conditions may be modified at any time. Once these modifications published them online, they are deemed to be unconditionally accepted by those who use the Site after the change.
Hosting and Creation
03 daffodils street
SARL with capital of € 7,500.00 uros